................................................

Vampire chronicleS

..make way..

..make way..

ڜ سض سض غأفي ښ ڜي

ڜ سض سض غأفي ښ ڜي
Eng: "a veritable potpourri of esoteric philosophical content of cognition" (lexical moron?)
Mallu: "endey thala-mandayil udicha thattum tadavum illatha chinthaa vispodanangaludey samaaharum"

Friday, May 24, 2024

why do you always call when you are drunk?

 I am drunk and I make phone calls. Fact!

Why?

I am not a phone call person at all. This is true only when I am sober. When I'm drunk, I call my people. I become this phone call person all of a sudden. Why is that? Why is it that, it is then I feel like calling someone. I have always had enough talking for the night, for the day even, but it is then that I miss people.  Is it missing? Random people I have forgotten in my regular routine day have now sprung into memory. What is alcohol doing to me in this regard? Alcohol I know is an inhibition releaser. Does that mean I have been having inhibitions about calling people? This is indeed strange, coz I am not famous for inhibitions especially in the scope of talking. I am a blabber mouth.

I am not alone in this regard. How strange!

No comments: