................................................

Vampire chronicleS

..make way..

..make way..

ڜ سض سض غأفي ښ ڜي

ڜ سض سض غأفي ښ ڜي
Eng: "a veritable potpourri of esoteric philosophical content of cognition" (lexical moron?)
Mallu: "endey thala-mandayil udicha thattum tadavum illatha chinthaa vispodanangaludey samaaharum"

Thursday, August 14, 2008

..oh dear! the end was just the begining..

..finaLLy my blog turns out to be so like my every other passions..
..it has lost its heat..
..like i have told you before, i get heated up passioned up all of a sudden into all sorts of weird crazy and normal things and one fine day they simply kick the bucket..the flames of passion for one are put out by the other..
..so the abscense of blogs from me all these time was simply an indication or result of the inevitable..but readers I have good news for you, this blog is here to stay..i have realized that this is one passion i wanna kindle all my life (fcoz until blogspot allows me dat is)..so i have proved myself wrong and have disappointed my ego and here i am back with a new blog reciting about my return..buhu hahaha..

No comments: